Auto Electrical & Batteries
Got a problem with power? From batteries and alternators to lights and security, our experienced, in-house auto electrician is fully equipped to take care of all your vehicle’s electrical needs.
We hold ourselves to exacting standards, meaning all work we do is both excellent quality and carried out to the manufacturer’s specifications so you don’t have to worry about it interfering with your warranty.
Our automotive electrical expertise includes:
- Diagnosis and repairs for electrical equipment across all makes and models, including off-road vehicles such as 4×4, RV’s and trucks.
- Electrical wiring and installation of accessories and equipment incl UHFs, dual battery systems and electric brakes.
- Battery testing and replacement.
- Installation and wiring of driving lights.
- Installation and wiring for reverse cameras, parking sensors, cruise controls, and dash cams.
- Repairs to caravan electricals and lighting.
- Repairs to caravan electric brakes and battery charging systems.
- Headlight repair and lighting upgrades.
- Trailer rewiring.
Don’t put off dealing with electrical issues in your vehicle – speak to an experienced auto electrician.
Toowoomba, Highfields and the surrounding areas of Birnam, Ballard, Cawdor, Spring Bluff, Woolmer, Kleinton and Meringandan are all serviced by our workshop. We can drop you off at home or work and pick you up when your car has been serviced, with our convenient local pick-up and drop-off service. Ask our team today,
For all things auto electrical, get in touch with the team at Highfields Mechanical and Offroad.