Got a problem with power? From batteries and alternators to lights and security, our experienced, in-house auto electrician is fully equipped to take care of all your vehicle’s electrical needs.
Our workshop’s inclusion in the Bosch Car Service Network guarantees excellent service with a nationwide guarantee, plus no interference with your manufacturer’s warranty.
Our automotive electrical expertise includes:
- Diagnosis and repairs for electrical equipment across all makes and models, including off-road vehicles such as 4×4, RV’s and trucks.
- Electrical wiring and installation of accessories and equipment incl UHFs, dual battery systems and electric brakes.
- Battery testing and replacement.
- Vehicle restoration rewires.
- Installation and wiring of driving lights.
- Installation and wiring for reverse cameras, parking sensors, cruise controls, and dash cams.
- Repairs to caravan electricals and lighting.
- Repairs to caravan electric brakes and battery charging systems.
- Headlight repair and lighting upgrades.
- Trailer rewiring.
- Mobile field services to utes.
Don’t put off dealing with electrical issues in your vehicle – speak to an experienced auto electrician.
Toowoomba, Highfields and the surrounding areas of Birnam, Ballard, Cawdor, Spring Bluff, Woolmer, Kleinton and Meringandan are all serviced by our workshop. Can’t get your vehicle here? Ask us about our mobile auto electrical repair and service where we come to you.
For all things auto electrical, get in touch with the team at Highfields Mechanical. Now offering flexible payment options through Openpay, there is nothing holding you back from getting your vehicle serviced.